Skip to content
My slow travel manifesto
- Ditch the bucket list – make your own list and bypass the queues, your discoveries are unique to you
- Go local – it doesn’t have to be remote, expensive and inaccessible to be unexplored. Your home town may be more unfamiliar than you think
- Dawdle, stop for tea, coffee or icecream, take a break, enjoy a holiday rather than endure the tourist trail
- Follow your curiosity and find the hidden gems in every location
- Pursue your passions, forget the things you “should do”, if you don’t like museums but love amusement arcades find the best ones and enjoy them
- Look around, what’s above, what’s below, what’s behind you? Step out of the crowd and explore a single place.